Why Use Us?
- Free Consultation & Written Time-Cost Estimate
- No Retainer & Pay-as-You-Go
- Unlimited Live Person Support
- All of our Mediators have Law & Psychology Backgrounds
- You keep Control
- Easier on You & Children
- Never Appear in Court
- Guaranteed Court Approval
- Free Consultation
- Pay as you Go
- Expert Mediators
- Unlimited Live-Person Support
- All Court Documents included
- Never appear in Court
- Court Approval in 90 days or less
Learn how our services work
We reduce cost, stress and parental conflict, while empowering you to make informed decisions - without the expense and hostility of two adversarial lawyers.
Frequently Asked Questions about Divorce Mediation
- What is divorce mediation?
- What is the Situational™ approach to mediation?
- What does the mediator do?
- How does mediation differ from court-based divorce?
- How much does mediation cost?
- How long does mediation take?
- How does mediation benefit children?
- Are there times when it's not appropriate to mediate?
- What if we already agree on lots of issues?
- What if I want an independent attorney’s help?
- What if I don’t know as much or I am less assertive than my spouse?
- Who prepares the court documents?
- How long does the Court take to finalize the divorce documents?
- What are the chances for success?
- How do I get other questions answered?
- What are my options and how do they compare?