Frequently Asked Questions about Divorce Mediation
- What is Arizona divorce mediation?
- What is the Situational™ approach to mediation?
- What does the mediator do?
- How does mediation differ from court-based divorce?
- How much does mediation cost?
- How long does mediation take?
- How does mediation benefit children?
- Are there times when it’s not appropriate to mediate?
- Where are your Arizona divorce locations?
- What if we already agree on lots of issues?
- What if I want an independent attorney’s help?
- What if I don’t know as much or I am less assertive than my spouse?
- Who prepares the court documents?
- How long does the Court take to finalize the divorce documents?
- What are the chances for success?
- How do I get other questions answered?
- What are my options and how do they compare?
We reduce cost, stress and parental conflict, while empowering you to make informed decisions – without the expense and hostility of two adversarial lawyers.
Sometimes couples cannot resolve their differences and decide to divorce. This is often a painful decision that can create a great deal of animosity and bitterness. I have referred couples to Out-of-Court Solutions because of my confidence in their ability to help couples come to new terms in their relationship in a compassionate, impartial, and efficient way.
Jonathon Brooks, Ph.D.
Thanks, Oliver, for what you and your organization do for people that find themselves going through this horrible situation of divorce. I cannot say enough about the kind and efficient manner in which you and your staff have helped me.
Thank you very much, Tammy, for all of your help and expertise during this process. It couldn’t have gone any better, and certainly exceeded my expectations. The kids are adjusting beautifully, in large part thanks to your guidance.