Divorce Child Agreement Modification – How it Can Be Done In 3 Easy Steps!

After the divorce papers have been signed, time has passed, arrangements have been made, and the dust has settled, there may come a time when you need a change to some portion of your agreement.  If you need to change custody, child support, time-sharing, or any other child-related matters, it must be done with legal formality for everyone’s best interests.  The needs for this may arise acrimoniously or agreeably reasons but fortunately, just like you can with divorce, no matter what the circumstances you can work with a mediator to make the process of changing an agreement about child-related matters in divorce as easy as possible.

How with Out of Court Solutions a Modification Can Be Done In 3 Easy Steps!

Step 1

Step 1 begins with filling out our Information Form and Fee Agreement.  For your convenience, this form can be found on our website and even completed online!  This streamlines the process, maximizes efficiency, and gets things moving as quickly as possible.

Step 2

Upon the completion of the first step, the Step 2 automatically begins when we email you and your Ex our easy-to-use Questionnaire.  This Questionnaire can be completed by you and Ex together or separately and covers A-Z all the issues typically involved in modification. At this point, there is also an option for mediation if there are still any disagreements between you and your ex-spouse.  Once the Questionnaire is completed, you and your Ex simply return it to us.

Step 3:

To complete the child-related divorce agreement modification, we initiate Step 3.  We prepare all the required Court Documents.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!